Magento’s integration with NetSuite has gained significant popularity in recent years. Magento, as a major eCommerce software requires to be integrated with NetSuite, the leading cloud business software to merge its powerful features with even more powerful CRM system of NetSuite. There are a number of solution providers for integrating NetSuite with Magento through different ways, two of which are listed in below section.
- Information can be exchanged between NetSuite and Magento with a plugin that is developed by using PHP. Using SOAP API, this plugin will further push information in NetSuite CRM.
- A plugin can be developed by using SuiteScript, which is a language offered by NetSuite. Using SuiteScript, the user can develop customized script that fulfills individual requirements.
Point-to Point Connectors :
Apart from the plugins, there are primarily three ways to integrate Magento with NetSuite, among which first one is Point-to-point connectors. In this sort of solution, Magento and NetSuite are simply pointed at each other in order to synchronize data, without having a operational platform between them. As per the convenience, company authorities can choose for the system to manage their data in. These connectors are more affordable as compared to other kinds and usually suit to smaller retailers, who aren’t practicing planning for speedy success. As the business evolves, customers precede the flexibility in order to add sales transmission channel. Here, the users need to manage point-to-point configurations every time they add a channel, which means entire rebuilding of operations that proves to be time and resource consuming.
Custom Magento-NetSuite Integration :
Second type is called Custom Magento NetSuite integration, which works with API (application programming interface). At the time of custom integration building, five kinds of data are to be focused, including items, inventory, customers, orders and shipping in order to support all business operations in together. Take a look at below points to know why is it necessary to consider all types of data.
- At the time a new item is added to NetSuite, user would want to automatically add the same to the Magento store.
- When a new product buys that new product, the client would want to automatically adjust the inventory for NetSuite as well as Magento.
- Afterwards, the client needs to record the customer information across both the systems in order to personalize customer experience.
- Subsequently, orders are promptly shipped from best locations and clients keep informing their buyers for their demanded goods along with updating the records.
Multichannel Integration Platform :
Another way to integrate NetSuite with Magento is by using a platform with multichannel integration. This technology sits between Magento and NetSuite as a hub for all types of data that the users need to synchronize. This kind of integration platform is more affordable as compared to an entirely custom solution and the user can also keep up with his individual business requirements, unlike the point-to-point connectors.